The Yokomo YZ-2T 1/10 2WD Electric Stadium Truck Kit brings Yokomo’s World Champion quality and performance to the stadium truck class! Based on the YZ-2 with the addition of stadium truck specific design features, the YZ-2T is ready to compete at the highest levels.
- Based on the current World Champion YZ-2 platform
- Includes a longer hi-grade aluminum chassis for added stability, along with a wider stance designed specially for the stadium truck class.
- Longer front and rear shocks were added for better jumping, landing, and handling characteristics, along with wider shock mounting locations designed and tested specifically for the YZ-2T.
- Graphite steering ackerman plate was designed specially for the YZ-2T’s longer front suspension arms.
- Battery hold down system makes it very easy to replace batteries, while also allowing the battery to be moved forward or backward in a 40mm range.
- Electronic mounting tray helps provide strength when securing the ESC and Receiver, as well as easily being removed for cleaning or maintenance.
- LD (Lay Down) 3-gear transmission works great on all hi-traction surfaces including clay, astro, and carpet.
- A single style slipper clutch comes standard with the YZ-2T, however it’s also possible to convert to our dual slipper clutch by adding the optional parts sold separately.
- Lower shock mounts allow precise adjustments.
- Aluminum rear suspension mounts and clearly marked rear suspension bushings make adjusting rear toe and skid angle very easy.
- Includes a ball differential.
- Differential height adjustment system uses cams to adjust the differential higher or lower, from 0 to 3mm depending on traction level.
- Transmission case is divided into three parts, making it easy to remove the differential quickly.
- Upper transmission case allows the differential to be removed while keeping the lower transmission case intact.
- Only 4 screws need to be removed in order to access the differential.
- JConcepts F2 Body provides a great aggressive look with hi-downforce features resulting in increased steering and traction.
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- ESC & Motor
- Pinion Gear
- Tires, Wheels, Inserts & CA Glue
- Battery and charger for Tx and ESC
- Paint for Body
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2018
There are no reviews yet.